jueves, 22 de diciembre de 2011

Egypt

Since i was a little girl i wanted to travel someday to Egypt. Maybe it is becouse is one of the oldest countries in the world, imagine how much history is in it, how many people have born or died there. We find some of the first written words of civilization in there.I dont' know.. it's so amazing.
When I go someday the first thing that I will do is to go deeper into the Ancient Egyp, every aspect of it, from culture to people.
 The first place i would like to visit it be the city of Cairo. I would like to take a walk through the streets to meet the people in there , their customs and traditions. Eating in a local store to to try the local food and after I would like to buy clothes and dress me like the womens of there. 
Especially i would like to meet the giant Guiza Pyramid one of the most ancient wonders of the world.

 Next I would go to the village of Abu-Simbel to see the the world-famed temples of Abu-Simbel dedicated to Ramses II & Nefertari. Seen it just in pictures take my beath away it is such an inspiring sit.
If I have the opportunity, I'd like to work there as a veterinarian maybe  helping sick camels, so I can stay as long as I want and to know even more about this beautiful country.

1 comentario:

  1. egypt, un fantastic place rich in history and culture, but I don't like this climate

    Merry Christmas

    ResponderEliminar