jueves, 5 de enero de 2012

Why I do want to be a vet ?

When I was a little child I want to be a businesswoman like my mother, sometimes I used her clothes, makeup and high-heeled shoes imagining that I was working in a company like her. It was so funny.
Then when I was a teenage I didn't know very well what i wanted to be. Sometimes I wanted to study something related  with the area of health and other times I wanted to study agricultural engineering and forestry. I was very confused. 
I decided to be a vet on a trip to Coyhaique in July of last year. I was disconnected of the world in there, very relaxed and i think that it was that what help me to make my decision. I realized that i really like everything relationed with animals and nature, and I wanted to do something to help and protect their conservation and welfare. So the obvious decision was studied Veterinary Medicine.
My experience in the university until now it's very good. In this months I learned a lot about so many things like the structure of life since the beginning of biological and chemical studies, different forms of life from unicellular to multicellular and so many types of animals that i didn't know they existed.
When I finished my degree I would like to work with farm animals, especially with horses becouse I like working outdoor and with big animals.
I hope you share my enjoy with this beatifull career.
Best wishes to all.
 
 
 

3 comentarios:

  1. I think that this carrer is the best and I agree with you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. your want to help and protect the conservation, this is very beautiful, this is a strange semester but must use all for give the best education for the animal :D

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Jose! you want to do something to help and protect the wildlife! I like it!
    Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar